Tipping skips or roll forward skips, tipping skips offer an efficient waste removal solution at facilities where rubbish collection points are far removed from the main building. These versatile skips adjust to the task at hand and can also function as storage for production components, consumables, and recycling. Many businesses opt to buy several tipping skips to segregate waste and transport goods in bulk. At Al Ameen, we offer tipping skips in assorted colors and load capacities to facilitate this choice and meet every customer’s needs. Many of our tipping skips are heavy-duty and designed for use with a forklift, while others feature protective lids or castors for ease of movement during manual transport. No matter how large or small your operation is, we have a product for you. Steel tipping skips are typically employed for large, bulky loads and are often galvanized for additional reinforcement. These heavy-duty materials ensure the safest possible storage when you need it most.
Features of Tipping Skips –
- Castors wheels are provided for mobility of skips
- Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
- Regular duty 3 mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
- Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
- Available in different sizes skips.
- Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
- Full width release handle for ease of access
- It is also available in Galvanized version for use with wet debris.
Uses of Tipping Skips –
- It is mostly used in manufacturing, agriculture, retail and health industries, tipping skips are utilized to collect, transport and dispose of various materials that are no longer needed on site.
- Single-user operated forklift tipping skips are often employed in the food industry to transport consumables.
- They are also helpful in any workplace where recyclable materials are produced and stored for an interim period
- Forklift Tipping Skips help keep working areas clear and allow safe and speedy removal of scrap, waste or rubbish to the appropriate skip or waste compacter.
- Our forklift skips can be used as waste skips or recycling skips.
Contact us for more information of Tipping Skips